15 Amazing Asanas( Yoga Poses )to stay Fit
15 Amazing Asanas( Yoga Poses )to stay Fit
Here , You are Reading the Article – 15 Amazing Asanas(Yoga Poses)to stay Fit .These article will be beneficial for you if Read this From Starting to End .
Asanas literally means “Postures of Yoga Poses” . The Principle of yoga Exercise involves the adoption and maintenance of a particular posture of the body, which is both steady and comfortable which is called psycho-physical posture.
Along with controlled breathing techniques it forms the basis of Yoga’s mind-body-integration work.If Guys You are Yoga Lovers And Reading this Post , this post is helpful to get physical fitness for more details you can also read Yoga Physiology- Special Guide for YOGA lovers
Over 100 classical Yoga Poses ,Of these, only few are Recommended and are being useful for regular practice . The classical practices advice each asana to maintained for a 5-20 breaths.
15 Amazing Asanas(Yoga Poses)to stay Fit
SURYA NAMASKAR ( Salutation to Sun)
Surya Namaskar means to Greet. It is done Facing the Sun.It energises the entire neuro-glandular and neuro-muscular system of the body.Its regular Practice ensures a Balanced Supply of the Oxygenated blood and perfect harmony to all the systems of the body, thus strengthening the entire Psychosomatic Somatic System of Human constitution.
- Sit in the Position as shown in above Picture.
- Keep Head , Neck and Back absolutely straight.
- Place the hands on the Knees ; Breath Normally.
- Maintain this Position for 4 to 5 minutes and meditate with eyes closed.
This asanas is primarily meant for Concentration and helpful in relieving the Physical , Nervous and Emotional Problems.
- Lie prone with face down on the Floor. Arch back with hands holding the ankle.
- Inhale as your arch and exhale when the final position in reached.
- Maintain this position for 1 to 2 minutes as your capability.
- It provides the Blood circulation and Strenghthens the abdomen muscles.
- Dhanurasana helps to remove Constipation.
- It helps to maintain the spine erect and flexible.
- It is particularly helpful to control blood sugar levels in diabetic patients.
Read More : New Year Quotes 2017 Collection-By Authors
- Kneel down with the right leg Folded on itself ; turn it back and place the sole under the buttocks toes pointing inwards.
- Similarly, Arrange the left leg under the left buttock.
- Allow to rest your body weight between these two heels; keep under part of the body absolutely erect.
- Place the hands on the thighs with palms down; relax with eyes close.
- It Strengthens the thigh muscles and produces alertness.
- Vajrasana keeps all the body flexible , thereby prevents stiffness of joints.
- It improves Digestion and Blood Circulation.
Read More ; Updated Birthday Month personality traits list
- Lie Down on the abdomen with feet together;arms should be by the side of the body and forehead resting on the ground.
- Raise the head and bend the neck backwards, simultaneously raise the chest with the help of the arms and lift the back further without raising the bavel.
- Maintain this Posture 1-2 minutes or as your convenience and then Reverse to bring the body slowly back to the ground.
- Relax the arms and place them by the sides of the thighs.
- It keeps the spine Flexible and Strengthens the Back and abdomen muscles.
- It helps to tone up the organs of the abdomen , increase appetite and prevents constipation.
Continue Reading 15 Amazing Asanas(Yoga Poses)to stay Fit
- Lie flat on the back with arms straight by the side of your body and palms touching the ground.
- Slowly raise the legs together without bending knees and bring them in a vertical Position.
- Now press the hands and without bending the legs take them backward as far as possible towards the head till the toes touch the ground.
- Bring the arms from the side of the body beyond the head . Make the Finger lock and taking its support at the head bend the back further.
- slowly and gradually follow the reverse steps and return to the starting position.
- It helps to maintain flexibility of spine.
- Halasana helps to Strengthen the abdominal muscles and prevents constipation.
- It helps to remove all gastric discomfort.
- Halasana is useful in controlling the high blood sugar levels.
- It helps to prevent protrusion of the belly.
Pavanmuktasana literally meaning i.e. Pavan means wind and mukta means release.
- Lie flat on the body with head resting on the ground.
- Raise both the legs and bend then at the knee; hold them between the arms and press them firmly on the abdomen with both hands.
- Touch the chin with the knees and maintain this position for 1-2 minutes or as per convenience.
- Breath in and out slowly and deeply.
- It helps in expulsion of Gas from the Abdomen.
- This asana also helps in strengthening the muscles of backs and abdomen.
- It also helps to remove constipation and abdominal fat.
- Shava means a Dead Body that why this asana helps to have complete relaxation of ming and the body.
- Lie down on the back with all 4 limbs in a relaxed position.
- Close the eyes and breath slowly and deeply.
- Relax all body parts by loosening them
- Meditate in this position . This will help you further in relaxation of muscles of your body.
Shavasana helps a person to free himself from the Mental and Physical stresses, therefore, more advantageous in reducing the raised blood pressure and Relief from Insomnia.
Read More : 15 Amazing Asanas(Yoga Poses)to stay Fit
It is So called , since the body takes the shape of a Locust in the final position of the asana.
Shalabha means a locust i.e. A Tropical Grasshopper
- Lie flat on abdomen with the chin resting on the ground and the arms extended on sides; keep the feet together with the toes pointing backward.
- Keeping the knees straight, raise both the legs with maximum effort.
- Return to step 1 slowly by making reverse movements.
- It improves the Functions of abdominal organs like liver, pancreas, and the intestine.
- It also increase the flexibility of the spine
Read more : A Major Problem- Premature Ejaculation
Continue Reading 15 Amazing Asanas(Yoga Poses)to stay Fit
Pada means feet and Hasta, the hands. Thus one has to stand erect touching the feet with his hands.
- Stand erect with feet close together and hands by the side of the legs ; look straight.
- Slowly bend forward without bending the knee ; try to touch the feet with fingers.
- Bring the forehead between the arms and keep it close to knees.
- Maintain this position for sometimes and then return gradually to original position.
- It increase the flexibility of the spine and strengthens the muscles of the back.
- Padahastasana also improves digestion and removes the extra fat from the abdomen.
11Yoga Poses#TRIKONASANA ( Triangle Pose)
- Stand erect with feet close together and arms by the sides of the legs.
- Move the legs outward and raise the arms sideways.
- Slowly bend the body forward and touch the right toes with the fingers of the left hand.
- Raise the Right hand up and keep looking at it.
- Maintain this position for some time then return to the original position
It makes the spine Flexible and Reduces the waist line
12#VRISHASANA ( tree)
- Adopt the position a step ‘1’ above.
- Raise the Right leg and Place the Foot on the inner aspect of the left thigh.
- Perform “NAMASKAR MUDRA” in front of the chest.
- Maintain this position for 30-60 seconds or as per your capability.
- Return to original Position ; Repeat the steps 2 to 4 with the left leg.
- It strengthens the posture maintaining muscles i.e. muscles of the back and the legs.
- Vrishasana improves coordination between the body and mind
Also Read; Amazing Facebook Facts 2017 Collection
- Sit in Fully Relaxed Position with legs stretched forward and hand by the sides with palm placed on the ground.
- Slowly bend the body forward as far as possible .
- Place the forehead on the knees and try to hold the great toe with fingers hooked together .
- Maintain this position for 30-60 seconds , then return to the original position.
- Paschimottanasana means stretching of back , this exercise improves the flexibility of spine and strengthen the back muscles, and prevents to the original position.
- It removes constipation and gastic problems such as acidity, indigestion and Flatulence.
- It also strengthens the abdominal muscles.
Also Read ; Interesting Facts About Women or Girls !!
- Kneel on the floor, bend forward and place the palms on the floor with fingers pointing inwards.
- Bend the elbows and rest the belly on the elbows.Give Support to the chest with upper arms.
- Stretch the legs straight.
- Exhale, raise the legs from the floor with feet together.Bring the body in a position parrallel to the floor and keep the balance.
- Maintain this position for 30-60 seconds. Keep Breathing normally.
- Return to original position.
- It strengthens the abdominal organs.
- Mayurasana improves digestion and also cures gastric discomfort and helps to control blood sugar.
Also Read “INDIA FACTS “, How is INDIA Incredible?
15 Yoga Poses#SHIRSHASANA
- Kneel on the floor ; Interlock the fingers and place the forearms on the mat by keeping the distance between the elbows equal to the width of the shoulders.
- Place the top of the forehead on the mat in such a way that the palms touch the top of the head.
- Exhale,bend the knees and raise the legs together from the floor with a gentle swing.First raise the legs close to the hips and keep the balance,
- Now unfold the bent legs; stretch the legs and point the toes upwards.
- Bend the knees, lower the hips and come back to the original position slowly.
Caution; A person with high or low blood pressure should not do this asana.
- It helps to improve memory , sleep and vitality.
- Shirshasana also give relief to cough , cold and sore throat.
- It is particularly beneficial in preventing and treating hypertension.
If You Like 15 Amazing Asanas(Yoga Poses)to stay Fit Article……like My Facebook page…..