Sandford Fleming-190th Birthday in allinfopedia
Sandford Fleming (January 7, 1827- July 22, 1915)
World wide Standard Time was Proposed/Invented by Passionate Scottish Canadian Railway Engineer and Inventor Sir Sandford Fleming in 1878 also called “FATHER OF World Wide Standard Time Zones” .
Welcome to allinfopedia.com . It’s a Right place where you can find about Sir Sandford fleming. .
Also Read ; Interesting Facts About Women or Girls !!
Sandford fleming-Facts You should Know
- When Sir Sandford Designed Canada’s First Stamp He Defined the Government by putting a beaver on it.In addition to his scientific work, sandford was also an keen artist .He was charged with designing canada’s first stamp in 1851.It became known as the “3 penny beaver”The Beaver was the central image of the stamp.
- He was the Chief Engineer of the Railway that linked canada’s Atlantic and Pacific Coasts
After becoming based in peterborough , Ontario ,in 1852 Sanford Fleming became invovled with Ontario, SIMCOE and HURON union Railroad.
- 10 years ago, he Presented a plan to build a Pacific Railway. As a Result , The Canadian Government appointed him as a Head Engineer for Project.
- Fleming’s wife Died Unexpectedly on a Family Trip to France.
- At the Time Of Her Death , Fleming was still the Chancellor of Queen’s college in Ontario.
- The Beautiful Park named For Fleming in Nova Scotia has Become a Heaven .The Attraction of the Park is the Dingle Tower which was built in 1912. For More Information Guys Please Watch the Above Video.
Hopefully you enjoy this Article .Once you really enjoyed this post then share on Facebook , Tweeter or Whatsapp etc.
January 7th 2017 Google celebrated Standford Fleming’s 190th Anniversary/birthday with a Google Doodle.